Occupation: Retired. Earlier employed as engineer in defence administration.
After retirement I wrote articles for Galilean Electrodynamics (1999-2005).
- In 1999 I began to advocate entrained ether against most NPA members at that time.
- In 2000 I started to advocate preserved wave-front and unite Bradley\'s observation with entrained ether.
- In May 2002 I showed pushing gravity to imply an upper limit on the gravitational force.
- In 2005 I presented the idea that the second order effect searched by Michelson also existed between atoms in a crystal, which hided the searched effect.
- In 2006 (sent in 2004) I demonstrated that a falling ether can explain gravity.
Articles to Natural Philosophy Alliance (2005-2011).
Two articles to Infinite Energy (Jan 2008 and Sept 2010).
One article to Physics Essays (Dec 2010).