This year’s annual conference will be held completely online. The last in-person conference was in 2019 and the 2020 conference was canceled due to COVID.
The dates for the conference will be announced in August 2021. We are leaning to meet for 4 days in October from Thursday to Sunday.
- Your paper must be submitted in the Overleaf format 2 weeks prior to the conference. If you need help with this contact Bob de Hilster at email@example.com.
- Your paper will be in the proceedings if you pay the appropriate fee.
- You are responsible for ordering your own copies of the proceedings.
- Speakers will record their talk ahead of the conference which will be between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Send your video to David de Hilster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the speakers fee.
- Contact David de Hilster at email@example.com to schedule time and date of your presentation.
- Conference schedule will be posted 1 week before the start of the Conference.
- Attendees can watch the speaker’s talk at their own leisure on the CNPS YouTube channel.
- Attendees will be allowed to participate in the live Zoom discussions
- You must pay the attendee fee.
All attendees and speakers must pay a registration fee. Those speakers who are presenting their papers will pay a page fee to be included in the CNPS 2021 Proceedings.
International Shipping for Conference
If you are registering for the conference outside of the United States, you will need to pay an additional shipping fee for receiving your T-Shirt and credentials.
Here is what you will receive for your registration fee:
- Access to participate in live zoom presentation discussions
- Conference Credentials
- Conference T-Shirt
Proceedings Page Fee (Click to enter quantity)
20$ setup fee (will display as “shipping fee”) + $5 per page – Click to enter quantity
40 total views, 2 views today