Gravity does not move as a force

• Gravity does not move as a force

Posted by John-Erik on June 6, 2022 at 1:55 pm

Absorption of ether particles causes a radial ether wind. Less particles are leaving. This ether wind is the cause of gravity in radial direction to a body. MATTER AFFECTS ETHER.

An ether wind means that absorption inside matter deviates from spherical symmetry. This deviation causes a net force to emerge inside matter. ETHER AFFECTS MATTER.

Since gravity emerges inside matter we can explain why there is NO ABERRATION in gravity. Nevertheless: if Sun no longer exists we would not observe it until after 500 seconds.

See more details in the following link:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361094474_Gravity_does_not_move

John-Erik

John-Erik replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • John-Erik

March 12, 2023 at 11:35 am

Fatio sent a quantum theory of gravity to Newton 300 years ago. Ether particles were – in error – assumed to collide with matter, which would give gravity an angle of aberration. Since such an angle was not found Fatio’s idea was ignored.

However, lack of aberration is easily explained by assuming ether particles instead to be absorbed by matter. Absorption means that a body causes a surrounding ether wind moving in negative radial direction. This explains gravity to emerge inside matter due to the ether, without causing aberration.

Scientists today work hard on quantum gravity, and they should take Fatio’s idea in regard.

With best regards ________________ John-Erik

See attachment

https://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays-Gravity/Download/9536

• John-Erik

March 27, 2023 at 12:38 pm

David de H

Thanks for providing this forum.

As I said long time ago there are too many monologues and too little dialogues here. I hope you will be a good example and comment on my article Gravity does not move. Since gravity is a product of m and M the force is not real until information has been exchanged between m and M.

m causes, by absorption, an ether field symmetric around m, but not symmetric around M. The asymmetry in absorption in M causes gravity to emerge inside M. Gravity does not move as a force, although the force in M is caused by moving ether particles. Gravity does not move. Gravity is a radial ether wind.

Big Bang and Pioneer anomalies are just illusions due to ether motions not body motions.

https://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays/View/9227

THE FACT THAT ETHER-MATTER INTERACTION IS BY ABSORPTION, NOT COLLISIONS, EXPLAINS NO ABERRATION IN GRAVITY. SO, FATIO’S MODEL IS THE EXPLANATION TO GRAVITY, DELIVERED 300 YEARS AGO.

John-Erik

• Marco

July 15, 2023 at 8:53 pm

Hallo @JoP ,

Cannot be answred in main forum so I replay in this more switable forum.

I don’t answer before, because I agree at 98% with your argues on gravity and I have to force myself to write in English, so I do it only if necessary!!!

Seeing nobody wrote, you must have some answers from someone.

The only 2% of difference is in the velocity of ether and in the behavior near to matter particles.

The effects on far field is identical:

· Distribution of matter affects the state of motion of the ether.

· Matter acts on ether.

· The state of motion of the ether defines forces “to emerge inside matter”

· Ether acts on matter.

more precisly, with my model

· Force is proportional to the speed of ether and follow fluiddynamics laws

· Speed of propagation of perturbation =c (up to a second order variation)

· Gravity can have a time delay without an aberration

· We must have an ether in order to explain gravity

I think, like you, this is an important question and I’m disappointed noones answer.

To conclude, I saw this title of discussion:

“Aether as merely an interpretation of Modern physics”

but the truth is that

“Physics (and especially Modern Physics) is an interpretatio of reality”.

Good night to everyone

Ing.mm

P.s. Here the link: https://naturalphilosophy.org/groups/aether-theory/forum/topic/aether-as-merely-an-interpretation-of-modern-physics/

• John-Erik

July 16, 2023 at 10:02 pm

Marco and all

Newton disregarded a particle based ether by Fatio 300 years ago and it is still disregarded, since particles were assumed to collide with matter. Instead, particles can be assumed to be absorbed by matter, like how electron absorption can cause X-rays. Absorption instead of collisions means that Fatio’s idea becomes a realistic explanation to gravity.

Newton’s mistake is the reason to the fact that we cannot explain gravity today.

Regards _________ John-Erik

• Deleted User

April 20, 2023 at 6:05 am

Gravity is a force of nature that cannot be moved, but the role of leadership in successful management is integral in helping to move people and organizations toward success. Leaders can motivate, inspire and guide their teams, creating a culture of collaboration and innovation and enabling an organization to reach its goals. Leadership is essential in creating a positive team dynamic, building morale, and ensuring everyone works together towards a common goal.

For more details visit this website; https://reportwritinghelp.com/blog/role-of-leadership-in-successful-management-assignments/