Debunking the debunking of the JWST debunkiing of BIg Bang

• Debunking the debunking of the JWST debunkiing of BIg Bang

Posted by Paul on September 23, 2022 at 2:09 pm

I’m surprised this isn’t the main discussion group presently. Since the Aug 22 CNPS interview with Dr. Borchardt & George Coyne, etc., I’ve taken an interest in seeing the general consensus on this matter, and wow, are there ever alot of articles claiming some variation on “NO, JWST HAS NOT DEBUNKED BIG BANG”. Its a kind of emergency alert system to circle the wagons and calm the world, and its taken over the internet. Looks like this is presently the best and biggest example of a mainstream Panic in defense mode to preserve its cognitive dissonance.

So if it were possible and anyone else is interested, I’d love to see a string devoted to the ‘Correcting’ of all these articles and video’s. If that were possible, I think the most enjoyable one to start off might be this one from a couple weeks ago from the one scientist seemingly least prepared to be challenged on these subjects – Neil deGrasse Tyson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLh6Wha76A

… Or not, but I could sure use some help understanding where mainstream is gaslighting me under the duress of their failing authority.

Jerry replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jerry

Organizer
    February 3, 2023 at 5:02 pm

I would almost feel sort of bad to openly debate various ideas that Neil deGrasse Tyson has accepted, since to me, he is so likeable and charming. However, the truth is also important, so I would want to present alternate ideas politely. Some of my main disagreements with the Big Bang theory, I had already mentioned in detail in one or more of the other discussions within this same group on this site, if anyone is interested to read them. I think there were also other theories of which to account, that were involved with specific observations through the JWST, such as the suggestion that “newer” galaxies that were found that exist several billion light-years away, couldnt have possibly had the time to collect and grow to such enormous size. This does seem understandable, however, there exist many other types of evidence for why the Big Bang theory doesn’t seem possible, which is more convincing to me personally. What if someday those with alternate and possibly more accurate scientific theories may have the chance to present such ideas on a much larger scale? What if the Big Bang and other “final” or “settled” answers were brought up for further testing, of objective review and debate, by impartial individuals who highly prioritize observation and logical thought? This type of scientific approach does seem exceedingly more common over the past two decades or so. Just think of what we could accomplish into the future. Just a thought!