Planck Mechanics, a suggested Answer To Everything.

• Planck Mechanics, a suggested Answer To Everything.

Posted by Alistair on October 2, 2020 at 8:04 am

Planck Mechanics, a suggested Answer To Everything.

Answer? Not theory?

Uh-huh. A “Suggest Answer To Everything”. After all, that is what we really want. The Answer. Not just another theory. And I suggest that if confirmed as viable, due to its concrete nature, it will get universally accepted as the final answer. That’s what we are here for.

What do I mean by “concrete”? I mean. It is built on physical, solid, and absolutely immutable Planck scale building blocks. That are suggested to “just” exist. Period. No dimensions, or phases, or charges, or popping in and out, or collapsing and expanding.

Solid like a bowling ball. (If you think of a bowling ball as a single unit, not an assembly).

Absolutely immutable means absolutely unchanging. They don’t flex or bend or break. They don’t degrade or erode or disintegrate.

Sorry. Beat that to death didn’t I?

I think it was worth it, though. Really making the point.

See them in the cover photo. Imagine them filling existence in every direction.

Imagine them as having always filled all of existence. (Forget about the big bang, we need to fix our impression of what time it, sorry Einstein).

Imagine them always continuing to fill all of existence.

Then just spin them all. (Well, there was never a “spin them all”, because they have all, always been spinning, no Big Bang. No big spin either. NO “in the beginning”.)

And then, per plain old Newtonian interactions sans/minus/without friction, Newtonian frictionless rubbin’ and shoulderin’ while rotating, and the concrete shapeof the individual building blocks…

… nature did, does, and nature will continue to, take care of the rest.

Including us, and our ribs and teeth and nails and eyes and ears and hearts and thinking processes and reason for having come into being.

At least, that is the suggestion. That one specifically shaped lowest common denominator which is particle, yet also wave SHAPED, is the foundation of all of existence.

“The Turtle”.

Alistair replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • David

October 8, 2020 at 1:14 am

Do you have a website?

• Alistair

Organizer
      October 8, 2020 at 5:05 am

Not currently.