Explanation to gravity

• Andy

February 7, 2023 at 10:11 pm

Out of curiosity, is there any sort of wave theory behind the coulomb force?

• Jan Olof

July 29, 2023 at 10:40 pm

July 29th, 2023

Hi!

Sorry for replying that late. However, I am eager to satisfy your curiosity.

Most simply: Sir Isaac Newton discovered gravity – and I explained it. That’s how science works.

The reason why I did it was, since I had become increasingly convinced that it must be one and the same kind of effect that gives rise to the forces between bodies in vacuum (i.e. electricity, magnetism, gravity; strong and weak interaction, however, are far beyond my expertise).

You are asking, if “there is any sort of wave theory behind the coulomb force?”

Commonplace textbooks defines the Coulomb force as obeying the inverse square law, thereby multiplying the two charges being involved. If the charges are constant, the force will obey this inverse square law, depending only on the distance between the charges.

My result is derived using the Special Relativity Theory (SRT), i.e. my result concerning gravity requires that the SRT is true. If not, one must search for another explanation to gravity.

With best regards,

Mr. Jan Olof Jonson

MSEE