Expanding Earth

• Expanding Earth

Posted by Eugene on April 26, 2023 at 1:01 pm

John-Erik,

Encyclopedia Britannica, Mar 20, 2023 — time dilation, in the theory of special relativity, the “slowing down” of a clock as determined by an observer who is in relative motion

In this respect, I agree that time dilution is an illusion for different reasons.

The speed of time and the rate of growth that move in unison can be seen on the three graphs (last 2 pages of Quantifying the Heat from Earth’s 8 Abundance Elements) where the straight lines connecting the phase changing points are ever increasing in slope to shape exponential curves. Increasing slopes means increasing speeds, both in accumulating mass and in time.

For a “slowing down” of time to occur, a connecting line would have to dip below a horizontal line paralleling the x-axis where 1 electron-volt decays every million years. Time, however, is irreversible. The rate of time, or speed of time, could be faster or slower relative to how the places are moving with respect to one another or by using different clocks.

Gene

Jerry replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • John-Erik

April 28, 2023 at 3:14 pm

Gene

Perhaps you misunderstood me. My opinion is that time dilation does not exist. Instead the frequency of an atomic clock depends on the ether wind.

John-Erik

• Jerry

April 28, 2023 at 6:25 pm

Hi John-Erik.

I agree that time dilation doesn’t exist. You wrote, “the frequency of an atomic clock depends on the ether wind.” Does how you arrived at that conclusion involve length contraction? or that the aether “pushes” objects to shorten?

• Jerry

April 28, 2023 at 6:27 pm

Could you possibly describe why you think that the atomic clock is affected by the ether?

• John-Erik

April 28, 2023 at 10:31 pm

Jerry

Light in MMX is moving in 2 anti-parallel directions and are affected by the ether wind.

The separation between atoms is controlled by forces moving in 2 anti-parallel directions.

So, compensation in measuring arm.

Mirrors in MMX are controlling phase and ether motion inside wave fronts becomes irrelevant.

Wave front orientations become conserved (wave model).

So, no effect in reference arm.

In atomic clocks bound electrons move forth and back in relation to the ether wind.

This is done in one dimension of 2 compared to MMX.

So, relative effect is 1-vv/2cc (instead of 1-vv/cc for MMX).

The same as SRT

John-Erik

• Jerry

April 29, 2023 at 2:29 am

Hi John-Erik.

Light in MMX is moving in 2 anti-parallel directions and are affected by the ether wind.

The separation between atoms is controlled by forces moving in 2 anti-parallel directions.”

<div>So this means that the MMX has the two anti-parallel directions, that would seem to create the shape of an X. So what happens when the light doesn’t travel exactly parallel with only one of the directions? That it instead travel between them? Such as this…. —-> X
      </div><div>

So if the results of the MMX always turn out appearing “null”, why couldn’t we consider the real possibility that the ether simply doesn’t exist? Since it’s presence doesn’t seem to show up in the experiment, why invent all the complicated hidden conditions to maintain the illusion of the unnecessary ether?

</div>

In atomic clocks bound electrons move forth and back in relation to the ether wind.

This is done in one dimension of 2 compared to MMX.

So, relative effect is 1-vv/2cc (instead of 1-vv/cc for MMX).

The same as SRT

So does the atomic clock work as somewhat of a pendulum effect with electrons? How would the ether interfere with that effect? What if the pace of the atomic clock is increased or decreased by the accelerations of the clock? That is, instead of the orientation of the ether? Isn’t the ether’s position constantly reoriented by the spin and orbit of the earth?

• Eugene

April 29, 2023 at 1:49 am

John-Erik, (2 questions)

We are looking at 2 completely different processes. The Ionic Growing Earth posits the internal energy of the 8- elemental atoms that started the planet, decays as it ages by growing larger at certain times and by heating at other times grows.

I have no answers for other processes or opinions.

Jerry,

No. I have no Aether answers.

Gene

• John-Erik

April 29, 2023 at 7:42 pm

Jerry

Anti-parallel does not mean orthogonal.

MMX stated a hypothesis that was not fulfilled ->no result -> no new knowledge.

You have not got the result zero. You have no result at all. You have confused the value zero with not existing value.

John-Erik

• Jerry

April 30, 2023 at 10:58 pm

<div>Hey, I looked up “anti-parallel” and “orthogonal” and they seem the same, or very similar. How would you personally define them?
      </div>

• Jerry

April 30, 2023 at 11:24 pm

<div>Also,
      </div><div>

“You have not got the result zero. You have no result at all. You have confused the value zero with not existing value.”

Of course, it’s well known that the Michelson and Morley experiment result was “null”. Some considered that as evidence that the ether doesn’t exist. While others thought the null result was illusory, and indirectly proved the ether actually does exist.

So, is the null result what you meant by “result zero” or “value zero”? Then you mentioned “not existing value”. How would these differ exactly? Did you mean that each of these different views look at and accept the same evidence, of the seemingly null result, yet arrive at different conclusions? I don’t think anyone who is familiar with the experiment would disregard it completely, and say it’s without value. Just a thought.

</div>

• John-Erik

April 29, 2023 at 7:49 pm

Gene

Compare expanding Earth with the bark on an old tree. Increasing diameter means that the number of wave forms around the diameter is unchanged. So, they are increasing in amplitude and wavelength.

John-Erik

• Eugene

April 30, 2023 at 10:54 am

John-Erik,

Sorry, I don’t see the bark comparison having anything to do with the cause.

Gene

• John-Erik

April 30, 2023 at 10:07 pm

Gene

Along the equator around Earth the number of oceans and mountains does not change with growing Earth. Around an old tree you find the same. So, wavelength and amplitude must increase.

John-Erik

• Jerry

April 30, 2023 at 10:53 pm

Hi John-Erik.

To me, the tree analogy seems understandable to a degree. With the history of planet earth, have the number of mountains and oceans ever changed throughout the millennia? I haven’t read too much about the expanding earth theory. Was it ever possibly the cause of earthquakes, or even volcanoes? Isn’t that ascribed to plate tectonics though? What all similarities exist with these two sort of opposing theories?

Also, I could see how the vastness or magnitude of the earth could increase. How would wavelengths increase though? The wavelengths of what exactly?

• Eugene

May 1, 2023 at 12:15 am

John-Erik,

Currently true – the number of oceans and mountains does not change. The size, however, expands and does change by growing larger. In the distant past, there were no oceans or mountains.

Gene

• Jerry

May 1, 2023 at 1:36 am

Hi Eugene.

If there were no oceans in the distant past, how did all the water that covers the majority of the surface of earth materialize? Was it at first hidden deep within the earth, such as how “spring water” does? Was it somehow “created” by the massive joining of Hydrogen and Oxygen?

• Eugene

May 1, 2023 at 2:20 am

Jerry,

A 3 minute read of this paper answers your question: https://ionic-expanding-earth.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/6/5/26650330/origin_of_water_nov2017.pdf

An aside- The CNPS website is directing mail for other expanding earth participants to me and filling mailbox. I don’t need or want the excess mail.

Gene

• Jerry

May 1, 2023 at 2:33 pm

Hi Eugene. Thanks for the link.

“The CNPS website is directing mail for other expanding earth
            participants to me and filling mailbox. I don’t need or want the excess
            mail.”

Did you mean that my inquiries in this forum annoy you? You know, this is a place where we discuss such ideas. Couldn’t you decline the obligation if it’s too much for you?

• Jerry

May 1, 2023 at 2:36 pm

Also, couldn’t we limit the posts we start, instead of having the multiple “Expanding Earth” threads?

• Jerry

May 1, 2023 at 2:45 pm

Hey, I tried to delete those last two responses, yet without luck. I’m sorry if i seemed unfriendly.