Expanding Earth

• Expanding Earth

Posted by Eugene on April 22, 2023 at 2:45 pm

Salih,

“Time passes differently in different places depending on how those places are moving with respect to one another.” (Albert Einstein). How places move is regulated by changing growth rates which act in unison with the speed of time. Time flows faster when places grow faster. Earth is at top speed with all 8-abundance elements growing. The moon is also at top speed with all 6- abundance elements growing, yet the moon is growing faster than the earth. Currently, earth’s mass doubling rate is 49.52 MY while the moon is only 40.78 MY. Time is flowing faster on the moon than on the earth.

Essentially, growing elemental atoms found in all celestial bodies expand orbits per Newton’s inverse square law to inflate the universe. It is the amount of energy converted to equivalent mass that is relevant This amount changes each time an elemental atom changes phase from growing to heating or vice versa. Comprehending growing rocks or fossils or when water initially formed on earth, however, are matters that neither physics nor chemistry nor geology nor philosophy adequately answers. Biology cannot answer when life began on earth.

In this regard, you are welcome to review and/or analyze my findings. The papers are listed here: https://independent.academia.edu/EugeneEllis.

John-Erik replied 11 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Eugene

April 24, 2023 at 2:22 pm

Salih responded via Academia Messages…” thanks for your message. sorry i don’t know about expanding earth topic. Time is flowing faster on the Moon than on the Earth.’ your statement is very true. This is true according to the GRT, and according to the ‘Time Flow’ Formula.”

My reply was… Thank you for your
    response. The flow of time is perplexing because of the way we measure time on
    a daily or yearly basis.
    Changing rates of growth (when energy converts to mass) adds to the
    complications.

• John-Erik

April 25, 2023 at 11:15 am

Eugene

“Time passes differently”

No, time dilation is an illusion caused by the fact that atomic clocks change speed due to the ether wind. The global positioning system is the only (false) support for RT.

From John-Erik