What of the “ecliptic” orbit that planets follow?

• What of the “ecliptic” orbit that planets follow?

Posted by Jerry on March 5, 2022 at 4:43 am

What if the physical course that planets seem to follow into a “2-D plate” type formation (or the “ecliptic” pattern) <font face=”inherit”>around the sun, is caused by </font><i style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>electromagnetism<font face=”inherit”>? That is, instead of solely gravity or inertia? This is also similar to Saturn’s rings which somehow stay in “orbit” (around the sphere that’s composition is allegedly more </font>light weight<font face=”inherit”> than water). </font>

Does every planet (or most of them) within our solar system, actually follow the “ecliptic” plate type sequence, or is it simply easier to present them that way in books, videos, and such? Is it possible that the planets circle the sun in a similar way that the possibly outdated version of the atom, that is, where electrons orbit the nucleus without the ecliptic patterns?

Jerry replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • David

March 5, 2022 at 11:51 am

Jerry, you are cutting and pasting from the internet and it is bringing in tags that are quite annoying to read. PLEASE REMOVE the tags before posting. Thanks!

• Jerry

March 5, 2022 at 5:45 pm

I guess I didn’t try to explain this clearly. Whenever I post almost anything in groups, the “codes” appear automatically. I’ve tried to post them over again and again, and they won’t go away. Of course, I realize how annoying that is to try to read! Wish I knew how to fix that problem.

• Jerry

March 5, 2022 at 5:47 pm

Here. I’ll try to post the original statement without the “codes”.

What if the physical course that planets seem to follow into a “2-D plate” type formation (or the “ecliptic” pattern) around the sun, is caused by electromagnetism? That is, instead of solely gravity or inertia? This is also similar to Saturn’s rings which somehow stay in “orbit” (around the sphere that’s composition is allegedly more lightweight than water).

Does every planet (or most of them) within our solar system, actually follow the “ecliptic” plate type sequence, or is it simply easier to present them that way in books, videos, and such? Is it possible that the planets circle the sun in a similar way that the possibly outdated version of the atom, that is, where electrons orbit the nucleus without the ecliptic patterns?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Jerry.
        • Jerry

March 5, 2022 at 5:50 pm

Hey, that one worked! Btw, I haven’t ever cut and paste from the internet on here. Only one time did I provide a link to Einstein’s paper of “special relativity” in a way different post quite a while ago. Anyway, thanks! 🙂