Apparently empty space
Something must explain:
- Light transmission by potential and transverse forces in light that can produce real forces by the help of energy from the ether.
- <b style=”background-color: transparent; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Gravity transmission by gravitons, probably neutrino-like particles with extremely small mass.
- Forces in crystals needed for positioning atoms in a crystallic structure
In apparently empty space (not visible to us) there must be something capable to do all this, since the ether is all there is. To explain 2 and 3 finite mass is needed. This means that dark matter also can be explained.
One model suitable to do this was presented 300 years ago by Fatio, but ignored by Newton. This model becomes interested if we, instead of the mass point approximation, use Newton’s model on small volume elemnts and then integrate over volume. This must be allowed and we thereby become independent the form of the gravitating body. We have a more general form of Newton’s law. The body must not have spherical symmetry. Instead the fact that gravity produces approxmately spherical bodies means that Newton’s mathematical idealism works so well that the mechanism of gravity is hidden.
Fatio’s model can explain this by an assumption of neutrino-like particles being attenuated by matter in one of 2ways:
- Either the flow is attenuted by absorption
- or the flow is attenuated by scattering of the flow in all directions.
So, the fact that we are today talking about neutrino-like particles means that Fatio’s absurd idea now becomes realistic.
Log in to reply.