Activity Feed Forums New Models Dimension Construction Model

• Dimension Construction Model

Posted by Graeme on April 23, 2024 at 2:52 am

Instead of the space-time continuum being a fabric, backdrop, arena, stage or tabletop for particles to behave and interact accordingly with it’s predefined laws – this model switches that perspective to one where our space-time reality is the result of interactions of the objects themselves. So all physicals laws and effects were the culmination of all the combined interactions of everything in the universe. Thus not requiring any arbitrary values or specific qualities in order to get everything right for life as we know it. Using a natural philosophy this model starts from the basic building block of the zero dimensional “point” particles, and explains how our first, second and third dimensions are naturally constructed, revealing why their relative interactions shape and explain everything from string theory, quantum mechanics through to entropy and gravity.

• This discussion was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  genie. Reason: bad grammar!
    Graeme replied 1 week, 4 days ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Graeme

April 23, 2024 at 2:55 am

I’d like to post up some links if that is ok – if not then please let me know – or just delete them and I’ll post the content up here fully.

Here’s the start of the D Construction model which itself has links to the main concepts and further explanations of how it explains all of physics within its purview.

What is the D Construction Model? – D Construction Model (wordpress.com)