Activity Feed Forums New Models Dimension Construction Model Reply To: Dimension Construction Model

• Jerry

June 11, 2024 at 3:25 pm

Hi Graeme.

I can tell you’ve put much time, thought, and effort into your ideas, which I find admirable. I have a few questions though.

Thanks for defining “dimensions” at each level. Did you arrive at the concept of “zero dimensional point particles” by yourself, or that you’ve heard of it elsewhere? You mentioned that zero, one, and two dimensional particles don’t exist by themselves, though you stated that two one dimensional objects could interact into a higher spatial dimension, and so forth with dimensions that interact higher than that. How it is though, that “lower” dimensions could actually create dimensions of a step or two higher? And why consider one dimensional lines and two dimensional planes, as objects, or even particles? Also, if three dimensions is required to create a complete object, why should treat the existence of zero, one, and two dimensions separately?

Would you say you understand how string theory and higher dimensions work? Where to find and prove the existence of higher dimensions?

You mentioned that the proton is one dimension, the neutron is two dimensions, and that three is the structure of the atomic nucleus. What of electrons though? And other types of particles? or even quarks (which allegedly compose protons and neutrons) and leptons (which allegedly compose electrons)?