Interactive digital 3D expanding Globe link

• Interactive digital 3D expanding Globe link

Posted by Paul on October 18, 2022 at 1:43 pm

Not sure if this has been seen before by many, but I stumbled onto this page which has an interactive globe that you can expand with the scroll mouses function, as well as click and hold to rotate the globe to see how that expansion occurs from any perspective. From my perspective its a critical tool to have access to for new people to play around with to comprehend the concept. Although, having passed along this link to various other supporters of Expanding Earth, many are in agreement that the paths of the continental plates deviate considerably from what most can agree with as you’ll see:

http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/ExpandingEarth-demo.htm

If in agreement about the significance of this program as a useful tool, I’m curious if anyone would be available to contribute to the project of correcting this program to show more agreed upon pathways of the continent separation, as evidenced in geological study?

I’ve sent an inquiry to the host to see if the author of this program would be interested in assistance with the necessary changes, and various questions about file formats required for those changes to be made as simple for him as possible.

Let me know your thoughts on any agreement about how useful this program would be and who might be open to contribution.

Eugene replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    October 23, 2022 at 2:33 pm

This distribution of continents is very wrong! See Dr. James Maxlow.

• Paul

October 23, 2022 at 6:01 pm

yes, that’s what my post is about. Its wrong, but the program exists and the programmer is open to contribution to it being corrected.

• Eugene

October 24, 2022 at 1:36 pm

Paul,

Please send these links from my website to the programmer of the interactive globe:

Microsoft Word – Rainbow map analysis 03172019.docx (weebly.com)

The last page indicates (in 2D) an assemblage before the Gulf of Mexico opened.

A crude slide presentation is here: The Opening of the Pacific (weebly.com)

Thanks,

Gene