Activity Feed Forums New Models Infinity Reply To: Infinity

• Andy

November 29, 2020 at 2:46 pm

I have to give Glenn Borchardt a lot of credit. In all my years searching for answers, I have never heard a single scientist or person talk about matter/motion, and he did so in such a way that the knowledge was accessible to me and my sense of reason. I really do appreciate that he makes his knowledge and understanding accessible. He speaks English. While I’ve known for many years that energy wasn’t a thing, but an action, I always had the idea of motion and the idea of energy and the idea of matter separated. Something had to cause motion. Once you truly combine them into 1 state, the answer becomes somewhat obvious. All dimension could do is expand or contract. That’s motion. At least, once you abandon conventional ideas of motion you can see it. It forced me to reason the problem through a little differently, because I agreed with his reasoning on energy. Obviously I extended his reasoning to include the space we traverse, but I couldn’t get there previously without Glenn. Gave me a shortcut.

Thank you Glenn.