Activity Feed Forums New Models Infinity Reply To: Infinity

• Andy

November 24, 2020 at 2:07 pm

So let me try and explain this another way. I’ve been doing this a very long time.

I’ve heard the term infinite mass and infinite motion thrown around in science forever and a decade. What the hell does that mean, I’ve wondered.

There is a logical limit to motion at 1. So how could motion ever be infinite?

1 as a definition of motion, is instantaneous motion. Nothing can go faster from A to B, for obvious reason. At least I hope it’s obvious to everyone. You also need a starting point of 0 to confirm or measure your motion. Time is also required to gauge motion. When we accelerate we gain mass, and that is irrefutable. We have hard evidence on that fact. We also know that instantaneous motion is real, because we see it in particle entanglement. As a point in fact, instantaneous motion defines a state of finite motion, from our perspective. To suggest something could move faster than 1 is irrational logic, because you would be invoking some sort of weird time travel scenario, where you ended up at your destination before you moved anywhere. There is also no mathematical limit in how slight your acceleration can be, so mathematically speaking, you could accelerate forever.

The point being, infinite motion requires an upper and lower limit of what it can be. 0<∞V<1. To move infinitely is to never reach a finite limit. We have an upper and lower limit of what motion can physically be. You’re either not moving at 0, or you’re moving without perceiving time and space at 1. Finite limits in all 3 dimensions of existence are reached at v=1, where time=0, and space=0. Ironically, what you notice is the space=0. Space=mass, but matters value would have to go to m=1. It is a finite limit of what matter can be while in perceived motion.

The conflict here is that mass=space, and for space to be tangible mass that we can experience in matter or traversable space, it must possess energy. Energy is derived from motion. Motion in the universe can only do 4 things logically, accelerate, decelerate, stop, or reach it’s maximum logical limit. To go from acceleration to deceleration, or vice versa, motion must always pass through a finite state of either 0 or 1. And because matter is defined by its motion and time, it must follow the same laws of motion. As I suggested, C is not a limit of motion, it is a stop sign. It is a transition point between the acceleration and deceleration of matter and traversable space. If that limit of C is reached in matter, matter goes to 1, and space goes to 0, where matter than flips and becomes part of traversable space, decelerating while expanding outward. Bang, an explosion.

And the 5th thing motion could do, which it can never do, is hold steady at a constant velocity, contrary to what we observe in the motion of light. The only true constant is change. If anything in the universe could hold a steady velocity time wouldn’t function properly. Change would be erratic and unpredictable. Everything has to be doing the same thing relative to each other. Matter accelerates at a constant rate, making change constant in matter, and space decelerates at a constant rate, making change in space constant. That’s what makes the universe infinite. Space that we perceive is expanding and decelerating, and matter that we perceive is contracting and accelerating. Time creates our steady and consistent relative perspective, making everything appear somewhat static in nature. The laws of motion couldn’t work any other way.

Infinity needs two opposing finite reference points to exist. If someone claims the universe is infinite in extent, they are claiming the universe is static in extent, making the entire universe finite in extent. It’s a really big finite, but finite none the less. They are contradicting themselves. They are making infinity static. Static=finite. Infinity is an active state of change, relying on finite upper and lower limits to define itself as infinite. It can be no other way logically.

The universe is both finite and infinite, because it possesses properties of both. What defines them is a function of time. If T=1, space=1, because motion=0. If T=0, space=0, because motion=1. Motionless space does go on forever, in a state of 1 as measured from time in the universe, but technically, it is 1, or finite, not infinite. The universe is <1 and >0, making it infinite in change only. The only question that remains is whether or not OUR universe will continue changing forever, and whether or not it had a beginning. I don’t have an answer for those questions. That is beyond what I do here. I know it wasn’t anything like a Big Bang. It’s a wave, with matter being derived from |1|, or the outer limit, not |0|, or the inner limit. The wave creates matter as it expands outward into motionless space. Matter contracts inward and dissipates/converts into traversable space, as the universal wave continues to expand outward and expand. Matter is continually being fed into the universe as it expands. Something Einstein was working on before he passed in order to keep the vacuum density in space.

I think what we’re dealing with is the collapse of motionless space. An unlimited supply of potential mass energy. It’s the raw fuel that keeps the wave trucking along. The perfect wave.