Activity Feed Forums New Models Energy Wave Theory The Project: Phase 1 requirements, clarifying the initial conditions Reply To: The Project: Phase 1 requirements, clarifying the initial conditions

• Jeff

September 20, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Akinbo, to answer the questions, the contest is structured around building a computer simulation and extending it as each phase progresses. There have been quite a few people that have contributed so far to the project without writing code by helping draft the requirements, the GitHub repository, volunteer to be a judge, etc. They are acknowledged on the project site, but are not submitting entries to win the prize money. To submit an entry eligible for the prize, there are specific rules about how to check in and make file(s) available for open source. Of course my thought has been that these are computer code source file(s), but in yesterday’s conversation Franklin had a challenging question about what if someone did a Crayola drawing. If it was a file checked into GitHub according to the rules, I suppose that would make it eligible. Again, it’s not the intention, so I’d prefer to see the prize money go towards something that can be downloaded and extended by other software developers in the future.

Regarding the question about what is the physics and philosophy? The answer to the first question is laid out on the web site starting on this page for Phase 1: https://energywavetheory.com/project/phase1/. But notice that there are links throughout that page referencing the theoretical physics behind it. Regarding the philosophy, I just want to see physics simplified. I fear that there is a lost century of going down the wrong path and humankind would benefit with a better understanding of the physics at the smallest of levels (particles).

I didn’t quite understand your question about Blender distances, but let me try to explain the question about particles and see if this answers the question. In the EWT model, particles form from standing waves and a boundary can be drawn around the transition point of standing waves to traveling waves such that particles are measured as stored energy (standing waves have no not propagation of energy). It’s predicted to be spherical at rest as waves converge upon a centerpoint and are reflected. But when in motion, the geometry of the standing waves changes consistent with wave patterns seen in the Doppler effect. So, what is being measured between the two particles that are in motion in Blender could change (to your point) if you are measuring the entire standing wave boundary that is measured as a particle. However, the more accurate way to do it in the simulator would be to measure the centerpoint of wave reflections (the wave center).